- By default, local mail delivery is enabled, which means that mail traffic for any email account set up on your domain is automatically routed through Nexcess mail servers.
- If you need to disable local mail delivery so that you can use a remote mail server, refer to How to configure remote mail servers.
- This method is only available for Nexcess clients on physical (non-cloud) accounts. For assistance with your cloud account, contact our 24-7 support team by email or through your Client Portal.
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- From the main menu, click Administration > Mail Options > Remote Setup.
- In the Local Delivery Status section, locate the desired domain name and click Disable.
- Click OK to confirm.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.