Where to find and how to change your DNS records from your Client Portal.
What you need
ATTENTION: Afterward, allow up to 48 hours for full DNS propagation. In rare cases, it may take longer.
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- From the portal, click DNS.
- You will see all current DNS zones associated with your account. If the DNS zone already exists, skip to Step 4. If you wish to create a new one, first follow the instructions in How to create and edit DNS zones in the Client Portal.
- On the DNS Zones page, locate the desired domain. Either click the name, or select the menu toggle, then click View.
- From the DNS Record List, select the desired type, then click the corresponding Add button.
- If your domain name is not already present under A/AAAA Records, In view, click "Add A/AAAA Record," then re-enter the domain name. Your IP address can be found in your Plan Dashboard's view of all our sites (go to Plan, then use the plan "..." menu to navigate to the Plan Dashboard).
- Repeat Step 3 for CNAME records, if records are not already present. Set your hostname to "www.yourdomainname.com" and the alias to "yourdomainname.com"
- If planning on using webmail, also configure MX records by clicking the corresponding button.
- Also configure SPF records as outlined in this article.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.