This FAQ addresses common concerns of MageMojo customers about to migrate to Nexcess services.
- Leader in Magento hosting for nearly 20 years, providing industry-leading customer service and expert support, available 24/7/365 by phone and email
- Serves 40,000 customers in eight data centers around the world
- Provides expert support available 24/7/365 by phone and email
- Experienced leadership and sound financial backing from Madison Dearborn Partners, one of the most respected private equity firms in the world
What can Nexcess do for me?
- Guaranteed network and power uptime. We guarantee 100% network and power uptime supported by our 24/7/365 monitoring and networking teams. If there’s a problem, we fix it fast. We own and control our own data centers. We never close.
- Dedicated security and system-restore teams. Our specialized teams are dedicated to solving difficult problems related to server security, data restoration, and hardware changes. We work around the clock to catch and prevent threats before they affect your service.
- Specialized Magento Staff. We have contributed to the community for nearly 20 years with open source products and tools, and Magento was first built in our data centers! We are proud to have a Magento Master on our team to make sure we remain a driving force for innovation.
Will my price increase?
We don’t expect any price increases as a result of this upgrade.
What will the new company be called?
Your service will continue under the Nexcess name.
Will my existing services change?
Your server data, and IP address will not change. We are upgrading your hardware and you can now rely on Nexcess 24/7 support solve difficult problems related to Magento, server security, data restoration, and hardware changes.
Will my IP addresses change?
No. Our dedicated migration team will provide instruction during the migration and will be standing by to migrate you and your IP address when it is time.
So what about my service IS changing?
- Upgraded hardware
- Availability of 24/7/365 expert Magento support via ticket or phone
- Access to specialized staff dedicated to solving difficult problems related to the Magento application, server security, data restoration, and hardware changes
- An industry-leading guarantee of 100% SLA on network and power uptime.
Is my site data being moved to a new physical location? If so, what are you doing to ensure a smooth transition?
Your data will be migrated to the Nexcess state-of-the-art data center at their headquarters. This site features best-in-class hardware and security, and we’ve assigned a dedicated team to handle your migration and upgrade. You will be provided a direct line to communicate with them throughout the process.
Will my IP addresses change?
No. Our dedicated migration team will provide instruction during the migration and will be standing by to migrate your data and IP address when it is time.
Whom do I contact for support?
For immediate questions, please continue to use current MageMojo VPS support channels. Soon, we will contact you with details about your upcoming upgrade and Nexcess contact information. During and after migration, please contact Nexcess support by telephone, ticket, or email.
How do I pay my bill and manage my account?
For now, continue to pay as you always have. Soon, you will receive login information for your Nexcess Client Portal, which you will then use to manage your account.
How do I order new or additional services?
If you need to upgrade or order new services, please contact our 24/7 support team and let them know that you’re being migrated from MageMojo.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.